6 Mar 2009
|Printable version | Email to a friend|
|Reminder to Enter Ultimate Ski Vacation Contest|
I wrote a VT Travel Notes blog entry January 29 about The Mad River Valley Chamber of Commerce (Waitsfield and Warren VT) Ultimate Ski Vacation Contest and wanted to follow up with a reminder that entries are due no late than Sunday, March 8.
As mentioned, the grand prize winner(s) gets:
- Cat skiing at Sugarbush- a ride in a luxury cabin Snow Cat to have first tracks in the best terrain before the lifts start running.
- Seven nights lodging in a slope side luxury condo with two outdoor hot tubs, heated outdoor pool, fitness center, game room
- Six day "Ski the Valley" pass good at Mad River Glen and Sugarbush ski areas, plus Ole's Cross Country Ski Center
- Free use of high-end demo equipment
- Four dinners for two people at four of the area's best restaurants
- A lunch for two at the very popular Warren Store Deli
- Fresh flower bouquet from Blue Toad Florist
- 60 minute couples therapeutic massage at Mad River Massage
There will also be a First Prize Winner and five Second Prize winners.
Enter now. The winners will be drawn Monday March 9. Good luck!
(c) 2009 Jeff Connor Grunberg Haus Inn
|posted by grunhaus at 20:26|